Chalet Lupins | La Plagne | Sleeps 8
* ski in / ski out chalet - situated right next to Plagne 1800 chairlift
* 4 bedrooms – twin/double
* 3 ensuite, 1 with private facilities
*2 mins walk to village centre
*secure ski/board storage
* TV, DVDs, games, books, HiFi
*Honesty bar (wine, beer, soft drinks)
*Very close to free public resort bus
* Saturday arrival
Room 1 - twin with private shower & wc
Room 2 - twin with ensuite shower & wc
Room 3 - twin with ensuite shower & wc
Room 4 - twin with ensuite shower & wc
* Free airport transfers
*Shuttle to resort centre on 5 mornings (if required)
* Delicious 3-course meals
* Carefully selected bottled wine
* Hearty breakfasts with a hot option
* Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
* Canapés & aperitifs on first and last nights
* All food made from scratch
* Nice linen and big fluffy towels
* Responsible & experienced chalet hosts
* Lift passes, lessons & equipment hire arranged in advance
Chalet Lupins is situated right next to the piste at the foot of the Plagne 1800 chairlift.
You can put your skis on at the chalet door and off you go.
Chalet Lupins has 4 bedrooms, 3 have ensuites with shower, 1 has it's own private facilities next to the bedroom.
3 of the bedrooms are twins, 1 can be a double or twin
There are books, flatscreen TV and DVD player with a selection of DVDs (including plenty for the kids)and games to keep you entertained.
There is an honesty bar that stocks beers, soft drinks & snacks.
Free Wifi is available in the chalet as well as a Hi-Fi or Bluetooth speaker.
Chalet Lupins is in the pretty, traditional village of Plagne 1800, a few minutes’ walk from the village centre where there is a small supermarket, tabac, sports shops and a couple of bars and restaurants.
It’s easy to get to the slopes – the chalet is right on the piste adjacent to the Plagne 1800 chairlift and the regular (and free) public bus stop is around 100m from the chalet.
The price includes:
- airport transfers in our minibus (conditions apply)
- hearty breakfasts with a hot option
- afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- delicious 3 course dinner with carefully selected bottled wine on 6 days
- canapés & aperitifs on your first & last nights
- nice linen & big fluffy towels
- shuttle service to ski school for beginners
- local tourist tax
- big discounts on equipment hire