Chalet Bourdon | La Plagne | Sleeps 24
* Ten ensuite bedrooms – triple or twin (some can be made up as doubles)
* In chalet Hot tub
* log fire
* Less than 150m to piste
*2 mins walk to village centre
*Boot drier and secure ski/board storage
* TV, DVDs, games, books, HiFi
*Honesty bar (wine, beer, soft drinks)
*Very close to free public resort bus
* Saturday arrival
ROOM 1 twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
ROOM 2 triple with ensuite shower, WC and shared balcony
ROOM 3 twin with shower, WC and private balcony
ROOM 4 triple with ensuite shower and WC
ROOM 5 twin with shower and WC
ROOM 6 twin with shower WC and shared balcony
ROOM 7 triple with ensuite shower, WC and shared balcony
ROOM 8 twin with shower WC and private balcony
ROOM 9 triple with ensuite shower and WC
ROOM 10 twin with shower and WC
* Free airport transfers
*Shuttle to resort centre on 5 mornings (if required)
* Delicious 3-course meals
* Carefully selected bottled wine
* Hearty breakfasts with a hot option
* Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
* Canapés & aperitifs on first and last nights
* All food made from scratch
* Nice linen and big fluffy towels
* Responsible & experienced chalet hosts
* Lift passes, lessons & equipment hire arranged in advance
Chalet Bourdon has a bright and spacious living area with loads of comfy seating, a log fire and a balcony with a beautiful view of the ski area and the valley beyond.
Chalet Bourdon’s 10 bedrooms, all have ensuites with shower.
Four of the bedrooms are triples and the rest sleep 2 people.
There are books, flatscreen TV and DVD player with a selection of DVDs (including plenty for the kids)and games to keep you entertained.
There is an honesty bar that stocks beers, soft drinks & snacks.
Free Wifi is available in the chalet as well as a Hi-Fi or Bluetooth speaker.
Downstairs there is a lovely hot tub and wellness area, plus a separate boot room with boot dryers.
Chalet Bourdon is in the pretty, traditional village of Plagne 1800, a few minutes’ walk from the village centre where there is a small supermarket, tabac, sports shops and a couple of bars and restaurants.
It’s easy to get to the slopes – the chalet is only 150m from the Plagne 1800 chairlift and the regular (and free) public bus stops less than 100m from the chalet.
The price includes:
- airport transfers in our minibus (conditions apply)
- hearty breakfasts with a hot option
- afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- delicious 3 course dinner with carefully selected bottled wine on 6 days
- canapés & aperitifs on your first & last nights
- nice linen & big fluffy towels
- shuttle service to ski school for beginners
- local tourist tax
- big discounts on equipment hire