Chalet Bourdon | La Plagne – let’s think BIG
So maybe you’re a group of families that have used catered ski chalets for yonks. You’ve shared the joys of a Christmas week skiing in the French Alps, but, alas, you’ve never all sat down as one to a tasty Christmas feast as your group is so big that you’ve had to split yourselves up over multiple chalets!
Well, Skibug might just have the answer, with a huge new addition to our La Plagne catered chalets – Chalet Bourdon… Offering the kind of food and service you’d expect from a top-end chalet, at a surprisingly low price.
Let’s talk catered ski chalets… The stats:
This giant of Plagne 1800 sleeps up to 24 people. It’s got a huge living space, where you’ll be privilege to some quite exceptional cooking, and an in house hot tub where you can relax afterwards.
And when it comes to access to the slopes… The entirety of the magnificent Paradiski area is less than a 150 meters from the door!
You will also be only a stone’s throw away from the Bar La Mine – known for it’s live music and excellent selection of local beers. And if you want to venture further a field there is, there is a bus stop about 50 meters from the door connecting you to both Plagne Centre and Bellecote, running every 15 minutes until late.
Here’s everything you can look forward to:
– airport transfers in our minibus (conditions apply)
– hearty breakfasts with a hot option
– afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
– delicious 3 course dinner with carefully selected bottled wine on 6 days
– canapés & aperitifs on your first & last nights
– nice linen & big fluffy towels
– shuttle service to ski school for beginners
– local tourist tax
– big discounts on equipment hire